Therapeutic ReLeaf is proud to announce that all of their natural CBD oil products are officially US Hemp Authority™ certified! When choosing the full spectrum CBD oil in our mixtures, we wanted only the best to benefit our customers and aimed for the highest standard of excellence we could. Because all of our products are vigorously lab tested in a third-party, FDA certified laboratory, we qualified to get the stamp of approval on our products.
Only a small handful of companies have gone through this intensive testing and effort to get the US Hemp Authority™ certification. Knowing what you are putting into your body was a top priority when we built our company and we are glad to get verification that we are doing more than most other competitors.
Whoo Hoo! But Wait, What Is US Hemp Authority™ Certification?
Currently, with the absence of CBD regulations from the FDA, it makes it difficult for CBD and hemp brands to show any validity pertaining to quality control standards. The US Hemp Authority™ certification was established to certify companies that followed quality control guidelines. This certification helps ensure CBD quality control by testing a plethora of standards, set by the FDA, for similar industries.
Shop Our Most Popular CBD Products
Use Coupon Code
During Checkout To Get
25% Off Your First Purchase!
- Complete compliance with any and all related current FDA foods, dietary, supplement, beverage, and cosmetic regulations
- The company must maintain fair and safe employment practices
- The tested product must not contain any genetically-engineered hemp or CBD in any volume or form
- All hemp used in product is at or below legal specification of THC levels (0.3 or less)
- Brand manufacturers are following strict manufacturing processes
- Provide and verify a chronological chain that identifies location
- Any record of the hemp used in manufacturing contains all relevant information, this includes:
- Information on the seed source
- Dates for planting and harvesting
- All production procedures records
- Accurate sales information
The extensive US Hemp Authority certification is not required by any means, but it is made available to companies that value the quality of their CBD oil products and their customers well being. By having a third-party lab verify the quality of the product consumed by the end user, it helps both the customer and the company. Until the FDA steps in with government enforced regulations, we will continue to go above and beyond with third-party test to provide the most transparent and natural products possible.
We are ecstatic that all of our hard work, intensive research and long efforts have paid off, but more importantly, we are proud that our products truly do stand apart and all of our customers can benefit from them. Not many companies have chosen willingly to expose their products to such scrutiny, and we appreciate your continued patronage.
Leave a reply